PinoySG.com - The Filipino Portal in Singapore

Invitation Letter to Singapore
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramirez
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Invitation Letter to Singapore Reply with quote

Dear all,

I (a Singaporean national) have been asked to write a letter of invitation for a single Pinay friend who intends to visit Singapore. To whom do I address the invitation letter to? Do I address the letter to The Philippine immigration or to my pinay friend??? What are some of the important information that should be included in this invitation letter?

Ramirez
kactii
PSG Citizen
PSG Citizen

Location: from orchard bus 7, from novena bus 21, from suntec bus 70 and from cathedral bus 197

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sample draft for you... Smile

00 The Flyer St.
#00-01 Chicken Rice Condominium
Singapore 123456

00 March 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I personally invite Mr. Juan Dela Cruz, holder of Phil. Passport XX123456, my friend to visit me in Singapore on 00 to 00 March, 2008.
I affirm that his travel to Singapore is solely for holiday purposes, he will not seek employment and he will not be liable to any public nuisance and immigration offences both in Philippines and Singapore.

I further declare that he will be staying at my residence as above-mentioned. I take full responsibility for his stay, maintenance while he is in Singapore and will assist him for his return to Manila.

Thank you for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Phua Chu Kang
Singapore NRIC :S1234567D
HP: +65 91234567
PSG P1
PSG P1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pede din ganito simple lang.........

Date: 18 March 2008
Jurong East Ave1
blk 66 unit#06-06
Singapore 66666
Singapore

To whom it may concern:

Name: KURDAPYA BUNGANGERA
Passport No: XX666666

Re: letter of Invitation

I, Mslarah singaporean national,holding NRIC no. S66666X inviting my friend above to come and visit me here in Singapore. she will stay with me on the above address and I will take the fully responsibility for her financial and health if anything happens occurred. I will initiate and assist her to send her back before her visa will expire.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
Thank you very much for your kind and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Ramirez
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for lending me the kactii and mslarah...... Been of great help.
ravishing_jazz
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

question po about invitation letter...pwede bang send yan through email then print na lang or it needs to be mailed by post? thanks! Smile
chel
PinoySG Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

email then print oks na
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Report this post to moderator
BARAKOBAMA
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and also photocopy (front&back) of Invitor's IC.
mackie
PSG Work Permit
PSG Work Permit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelangan ba ito PR mag sponsor?
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Report this post to moderator
kactii
PSG Citizen
PSG Citizen

Location: from orchard bus 7, from novena bus 21, from suntec bus 70 and from cathedral bus 197

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mackie wrote:
kelangan ba ito PR mag sponsor?

not necessarily PR ang mag sponsor ng invitation... kailangan din photo copy ng PP Wink
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ALL...

Pwede po bang magrequest ng sample invitation letter na galing sa Employer...yong content po bah ay dapat may nakalagay na... yong WorkPass like E Pass or S Pass ay inapply na and on process?

thanks a lot!
whin
PSG Citizen
PSG Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziyi wrote:
hi ALL...

Pwede po bang magrequest ng sample invitation letter na galing sa Employer...yong content po bah ay dapat may nakalagay na... yong WorkPass like E Pass or S Pass ay inapply na and on process?

thanks a lot!

employer? what do you mean? may pass ka na or inapply na pero nasa pinas ka? if that is the case read mo yung thread about going here sa SG as TOURIST OR the long method, process mo yung papers sa POEA/OWWA as a registered OFW.
and i don't think those companies give invitation letters to their would be employees para maipakita sa Philippine immigration
SonnyBoy
PSG EPEC Holder
PSG EPEC Holder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Invitation Letter to Singapore Reply with quote

Ramirez wrote:
Dear all,

I (a Singaporean national) have been asked to write a letter of invitation for a single Pinay friend who intends to visit Singapore. To whom do I address the invitation letter to? Do I address the letter to The Philippine immigration or to my pinay friend??? What are some of the important information that should be included in this invitation letter?

Ramirez

You need to address the invitation letter to the Philippine Immigration, and also maybe you can make another one for Singapore Immigration as well, in case they ask your friend..
eloi
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Invitation Letter to Singapore Reply with quote

SonnyBoy wrote:
Ramirez wrote:
Dear all,

Ramirez

You need to address the invitation letter to the Philippine Immigration, and also maybe you can make another one for Singapore Immigration as well, in case they ask your friend..

Is it a must for you to secure an invitation letter especially if you have a friend in there na kukupkup sa iyo? I've been there last year, though my stay was just about 5 days. Siguro immigration didn't question me that much even though i don't have a letter of invitation particularly because (and i'm just speculating) the length of my stay was just short. Pero right now, i've purchased a plane ticket which indicates that i'll stay there from aug 2 to sept 1. Hindi kaya ako ma-question ng immigration (Philippines and Singapore) regarding this long stay if i don't secure a letter of invitation? Will my previous stay there last year create any issue? Thanks in advance for answering my question.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Report this post to moderator
esciesantos_21
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Whom It May Concern:

Good Day!

I am inviting Name, my friends/colleague from Company, to visit and spend vacation here in Singapore from August 13-17, 2008. I am currently working at Company mo Co.,Ltd. (Singapore) as a position mo. I am residing at Block 3xx Jurong East Avenue 1 #1x-x Singapore. Attached are copies of my Passport and Employment Pass for your reference. (e-mail nyo scan copy ng E-pass at passport nyo)

I confirm that they will stay with me in my residence for the duration of their visit here in Singapore.

If you need further information, you may get in touch with me via email at xxxxx@xxxx.com or via mobile no:

Here are the relevant passport details: (Details ng Passport ng mga bibisita)

Last Name:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Nationality:
Date of Birth:
Passport Number:
Issuance Date:
Expiration Date:
Place of Issue:

Last Name:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Nationality:
Date of Birth:
Passport Number:
Issuance Date:
Expiration Date:
Place of Issue:

Very truly yours,

Kung mag-isa lang siyang babae at walang hotel accomodation kailangan nya ito sa Singapore Immigration, medyo mahigpit kasi sa mga Pinay na bumabyahe mag-isa as tourist madami kasi nagiging prostitute.. Ung sa Pinas naman kung ang tagal ng tourist nya ay 1 month hinihingan ng company ID so better na kung may trabaho cya dun pakita nya din ID nya..

Ito po kasi ung mga ginawa namin ng mister ko nung pumunta ko dito as tourist.

Hope this help
thejewel
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, ask ko lang po about sa invitation letter...

pwd ba ako gawa ng friend ko na SPASS holder lang sa singa?
so need lang nya email sakin un letter, and photocopy ng IC and PP nya?
meron pa ba need na seal or approval or anything?

thanks po....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.pinoysg.com Forum Index -> Immigration All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 1 of 95

Jump to: